Saturday, January 30, 2021

#645

Welcome to another great week with 


We are up to #645

For this one I did omit the flourish as I honestly had no room for it.  lol


This sketch had me stumped to start with.  Then my mojo just took over.  
I used SU Smoky Slate cardstock for the base card and the panel cut out for the front.  The flowers and sentiments are from the SU Forever and Always bundle (both stamps and dies).  I did cut the word Always out twice in two different colours so it made it pop. I had to fill the gap beside the sentiment so I threw in some hearts with gems added.  
The flowers and leaves we stamped and die cut.  I used Y11, Y15 and Y17 for the petals with E79 in the centre.  The leaves were G28 and G24.  I slipped these under the sentiment panel so they look like they are peeking out from behind.  
Florals are great space fillers on top of looking gorgeous.  

Don't forget to play along for your chance to in from our sponsor. 
Happy crafting!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...