Wednesday, January 6, 2021

New Year, New Team

 Hi!

Just me back again in my craft room after having time with the family and a well deserved rest.

Today I have an announcement. Today is my first post for 

Digi Doodle Studios  

I just love their designs.  They are so cute and fun.  Cannot wait to play with more of their images.  

In this project I get to play with 

Lisa J at Play

This lady may just be my new spirit animal.  She appears to love crafting, reading and having the odd drink to celebrate...hehe.  So I now have her as my front page for my planner.  This year I am hoping to continue with my planner on a more regular basis. 


First I used an Elizabeth Craft Planner die and cut it out of 2 pieces of designer series paper.  Also cut out each of the polaroid shapes in different colours.  I turned each polaroid into a shaker.  Acetate on the back of each one and joined the 2 different panels together using foam mount tape to allow the shaker bits to move.  

I fussy cut Lisa J out and adhered her to the font.  Took a bit of cutting but she looks really good there.  A real party girl.  

Keep an eye out for more projects using Digi Doodle Studio's images.  Love them!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...