Saturday, July 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - July Edition


We are back for a huge week of hopping!  We have our biggest number of participants this week.  

This week I played with a set that is going live in August with Stampin'Ups new Mini catalogue. 
Dove of Hope bundle.  
I also used the World Map dies also.  




This card puts itself together.  I heat embossed the sentiment and the spots with white embossing powder.  I die cut that panel with MFT's Stitched Basics Edges die.  All the rest is with the SU dies and assembling them together and adding them to the front of the card.  The card and panel are Night Of Navy cardstock.  I used a brushed gold cardstock for the world map (notice I used the die that had Australia on it!! ).  

Check out all the other beautiful projects.  We will be back the 25th of next month for another set of Christmas inspiration.  








Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...