Friday, July 24, 2020

Chirstmas in July - Tropics




G'day and Merry Christmas!  He he.  Today's theme is as you can see above a tropical Christmas.
It is such a refreshing idea as we down in the southern hemisphere are frolicking in the sun and heading to the beach on this gift giving day.  
So I pulled out my trusty themed Uniquely Creative set and set to work.  
Lazy Days stamp Die  or Bundle



What I would not give to have a hammock on those hot days and tropical drink in my hand ( I think the possum drank his already...lol)

The sentiment is an old one from one of my trusty go to Stampin Up ones.  I heat embossed it silver to add a little "bling" to the card.  The baubles and glass lenses have wink of stella on them also.  
A CAS (clean and simple) card at its best. 
We have one other player this week for the hop.  Don't forget to check out Marcia's project.  


Stay tuned, as we will be having more Christmas themed projects next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...