Friday, July 17, 2020

Christmas in July - Cute Critters


Welcome to another great week of inspiration.  
This weeks theme is Cute Critters.  Now living in Australia we have quite a few of these to choose from.  I could not stop with just one.  



These stamps from Uniquely Creative are amongst my favourite of all time.  It is so hard to find great Aussie themed ones.  There are more now than there used to which is great.  

Good On ya Stamp   and matching Dies .  The baubles are from Aussie Christmas stamp
 and the Matching Dies  The branch is from a retired set but they do have something similar Gum Leave Branch


Blog Roll

Me 


Only a short list this week.  Most of our team had a lot of other commitments so be sure to stay tuned for more inspiration next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...