Friday, July 10, 2020

Christmas in July - Mass Production




Hi Everyone!  Welcome back to another great month of inspiration from the Crafty Festival of Christmas Crew.  
It is Christmas in July this month.  We have a weekly hop consisting of a few different themes.
This week is Mass Production.  This is something I love to do.  Must have something to do with selling my cards at local markets.  Do a large batch of images and save the leftover images for another time.  

Here is my inspirational project. 

This project was inspired by Dora's Corner.  I loved the simplicity of just different leaves being used to make a wreath. 
I used Stampin Up's Forever Fern Bundle, some old pincone charms and and old sentiment I have had for many years.  I will be making a few of these as it is fairly quick and simple. 

Don't forget to check out the other lovely creations on offer. 

Tanya Boser

Neha Tulsyan

Join us next week as I am sure a few of you will love the theme we have in store for you.  See you then!

2 comments:

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...