Friday, May 1, 2020

Mothers Day



Today is our blog hop featuring Mother's Day projects.  If you haven't made yours yet then this gives you a week to get inspired.

Mine started out as a one card project.  But then, I could not help but do some different colour combinations.  I love looking at these all together.


I just love this heel with the flower.  This stamp set is from Ink On 3.  It is called Heels to You.  Now the make up on is a Simon Says Stamp Set called Wake Up and Make Up.  I bought it a while back in preparation for Mothers Day.  And mashing the two sets together just makes sense!  The senitment is from the make up set and it also comes with others.  The stenciled background is I think from My Favourite Things and oxide inks.

Get ready to hop!

Me! ( you are here already!)

Tanya Boser

Justin Averill

Adam Karle

Check them out and please, leave a little love for each contributor.  They are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...