Friday, May 8, 2020

Appreciation Day

Teacher Apreciation Day.

That is this weeks theme for our blog hop.  One of the front line workers here in Australia that have kept our kids education going.  Even if it has been remotely. (Luckily I am not their permanent replacement...lol)

I dug deep for an old stencil I got once from Splitcoasters



A real life little backpack replica.  Can be filled with your choice of sweets.  And the little pocket in front could house a thank you card for the recipient.  The teacher stamp is from MFT.  You can also get a male teacher stamp if you prefer.
A great gift idea and an great way to use up any old DSP you have.  Win, win!!

Now for the blog hop.  There are some awesome projects shared that you won't want to miss.

Me ( you are already here!)

Adam Karle

Tanya Boser

Jenny Hall

Don't forget to leave them a little love.  We could all use some at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...