Friday, May 15, 2020

Graduation


We're baaack!  Another great week of blog hops for hour Spring Celebrations 2020.  
This weeks theme is Graduations, Babies Weddings

Now I do have all 3 made but do you think for the life of me I can find the graduation one?  Nope!  
So I am just going to share the baby themed cards.  One blue, one pink and one cream.  




These are my baby themed pop up cards I sell in my stall.  The last one is gender neutral for those that want a special baby pop up card but do not know what the gender is.  I love coming up with different ideas for pop ups.  They really are that something extra.  

The stamp set used was Mama Elephant Wish Upon A Star.  

Here are the links to all the other bloggers playing along this week. 

Me 





We will be back with another great them next week.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...