Friday, May 22, 2020

Father's Day




Welcome back to another great week for Spring Celebrations blog hop. 

This week our theme is Father's Day.  Here in Australia it is not until September which now means I am well ahead on my card making!  Excellent and unheard of!  lol

My father and I have similar likes.  Adventure themes, Sci fi etc.  So I pulled out an old set from Kindred Stamps ,  It was a limited edition stamp set they brought back at the beginning of the year (but that was the last time....boohooo)You're Super Set. 
 I also paired it with a stamp set from The Ink Road "Heroes Vol 1", for the sentiment and the watermark image is from "Full Circle Vol 3 Heroes".  The watermark image is done by heat embossing white embossing powder.  A little extra hint of something in the project. 


The background I used my Distress Oxide Inks, Broken China and Hickory Smoke.  Cardstock used was Tim Holtz Watercolour cardstock and Stampin Up Smoky Slate and Real Red. 
A CAS (clean and simple) card that lets the character pop on such a cool background. 
Here is the list of some awesome crafters who are playing along this week.  Check out their projects for some Father's Day inspiration. 

Blog hop list

Me (you are here!)





This week is our last week of Spring projects, but we will be popping in real soon with our Summer series.  So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...