Friday, February 7, 2020

Valentines Day

Image may contain: text

Hi and welcome to another great blog hop with an amazing design team.  
This is an extension from our Crafty Festival Of Christmas hop.  

Our first challenge for this batch is Valentines, Galentines and all the TInes.  
Now I have not received or made a batch of Valentines since I have been married (and I am ok with that.  We don't need a card to say "I Love You") but I will admit I had fun making these! 

No.1

A little hard to see but the big "U" is cut our of Dazzling Diamond glimmer card.  All products used in this project are from SU except for the Alpha die (MFT) and the little heart sequins are from Craftin Desert Divas (no longer available :-( ).

No.2


Again all SU except for the Arrow die (MFT).  I don't normally play with such bold colours but I really am loving seeing my work space covered in red and white.  

No.3



And how could I not do a pop up card.  With all those hearts I needed to add some flowers, after all that is a traditional gift on V-day.  All are SU except for the Sentiment (Karen Burniston) and the flowers (Heartfelt Creations).  


Here are all the links to see the amazing projects that the DT have made.

Me





Instagram






Don't forget to leave these awesome people some love on their projects. 


1 comment:

#746

  Sketch Saturday time again.   I thought I might do a male card for this sketch. This is a set I bought but have never used.  My aim this ...