Friday, February 21, 2020

Let's Get Silly


Image may contain: text

Welcome back to our What to make when you hibernate.  
Our theme this week is "Let's Get Silly/Snarky" I don't normally make snarky cards but this time I kind of done a sassy kind of card.  
Once again I have pulled out my Kindred Stamps for this one.  The sentiment is from My Favourite Things Sassy Pants Love. 


I know I am not alone when I say that I have more stamps than I have inked up.  This set is one of those.  One of the, "I will get around to it one day"sets.  We today was this sets day.  
Midnight Movie is the name of this one.  Turns out it has been retired *sadface*  You never know, they may do a vault release and if you vote you can vote for it back (limited time).  

This would have made a perfect Valentine's card for the fan.  


And I even got a close up look at the vest and gloves.  I added some wink of stella to tthem.  Just like the real thing.  

Please check out the rest of the awesome projects from our Design Team and leave a little love in the comment section. 

Blogs

Me (your here already!)



Instagram 




Next week is our last set of projects for this "hibernation".  But won't be gone for long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...