Saturday, February 8, 2020

Birthday Valentine

Back again with another card for Sketch Saturday.  
This time I am just playing along for fun!

The sketch this week is 


It is totally up to you whether you go exactly to the plan or add or remove what you like.  I stuck mostly to the above sketch.  

Here is my version.



I used half a heart for my bottom left hand circle.  I only just recently bought this set from MFT.  I don't refer to them as My Favorite Things.  My class ladies call them Tania's Favorite Things....hehe.  I have so many of their stamps and dies...I could open a shop!  (But I wouldn't!)

You can check out all the DT's projects and what prize is up for grabs.  

Don't forget to share your project too!  You never know, yours may be chosen as a winner!  


1 comment:

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...