Friday, February 23, 2024

#745

 


time again.  Boy is time flying or what?  
Here is this fortnights sketch. 

And the twist this time around is "Feature green"
And without checking the twist before I started, that is exactly what I did   


I have used all Stampin' Up supplies ( except for my copics)  
Stamp set is "Notes of Nature" and I used the matching dies.  I also used Ornate Frames dies for around the sentiment. 
I stamped the grid stamp on the 2 end rectangles at the bottom and then either side of the sentiment.  Stamped the field notes stamp in the centre bos, then filled the boxes up with the dot stamp.  All this was done in crumb cake ink.  
Black ink was used for the sentiment, leaves and little flowers. 
Leaves G46 G43 G40
Flower YR27 YR23 Y 15
Card base and sentiment frame are Pecan Pie cardstock.  And the front piece is Very Vanilla. 
This card fell nicely into place.  I love symmetry and this card is no different.  
Thank you for popping in and having a look.  
Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...