Monday, December 11, 2023

Jolly Santa's Reindeer

 


I am back with a double header this week.  
Today I share with you a little cute project for 


I have used the little reindeer from the stamp set

I used Salty Ocean Oxide and Tumbled Glass Oxide for the background.  Just a little wintery hue to make him stand out. 
I die cut from silver and gold foil cardstock using Tim Holtz Deck The Halls Colourize dies.  
The stars are also from this set (in red foil) and the Jingle all the Way is from SU Holly Jolly Wishes. 
Thank you for popping by.  Be sure to head over to the FB group for more inspiration from the DT and also from other members.  
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...