Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Jolly Santa's

 


Today I am sharing a little project I started a little while ago and was just waiting for the perfect
stamp set to add to it.  
Ink N' Splatter  had the perfect Santa I needed.

I made a planner page and wanted a little character for the bottom corner, and this Santa fit the bill. 


I am still a traditional coloured Christmas girl.  I even see 
the reindeer from this set will be used for tags and bookmarks in my journal.  

Don't forget to checkout the Ink N' Splatter facebook page for more inspiration with the DT.  There are some beautiful projects there.  

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...