Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Gingerbread Kids

Ink N' Splatter time again!
I am continuing to play with the Gingerbread release for this month.  
I am just loving the colours and the images are so easy to work with.  


This time I am playing with 
Gingerbread Kids  stamp set.  
I did colour both the little fellow holding the candy cane and this cutie with the lollipop but ran out of time to finish the second card off. I may share it later. 
I just used the pattern paper from 
some die cut sprays in white, senitment from the set and added some silver pearls. The pink circle is diecut from the pink stripy paper from the set also.  
Thank you for popping in and don't forget to grab your set, so you, too, can play with these Gingey cuties. 
Happy crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...