Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Ginger Mix

I am back with another project for 

The stamp set I have used is 

Gingerbread Kids

 And the papers I have used are

Gingerbread Wishes


I challenged myself to use more than one patterned paper for this project.  I succeeded!!  I used 4!
I see the other DT members and members of the FB group do it all the time.  So 
I thought I might give it a go.  Bit daunting at first but I got there in the end 
Used some enamel accents and a couple of holly leaves to finish it off, and also the sentiment.  
This little fellow is such a cutie.  
Thank you for popping by and having a look.  
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...