Friday, February 24, 2023

Sketch Saturday #720

 


                                                               Time is going by so quickly.  

We are now up to our 4th sketch already with 

Sketch Saturday

and the optional twist is
Feature an animal image.  

Now you will notice that I have changed the sketch slightly.  I have it in portrait and let the geometrical shape take up the whole card front instead. 
I used 2 different alcohol pearl inks for the background.  The great thing about using pink and blue, when mixed together they give you purple  so that is why you see some of that there.  
The stamp set is on old one from My Favourite Things.  A Birdie Brown design. 
Spring Gnomes.  Not sure if you can buy it still but it is one of my favourites. 
Kept with a simple colour palette.  
The sentiment is one I printed using my Word document.  Comes in handy when you cannot find the perfect one you are looking for.  
Don't forget to play along with us over as SS.  We love seeing what everyone comes up with. 
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...