Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Beat Paper February Release


Time again for another inspiring release from 

They have 2 new release packages this month and the one I chose to play with is
 


As I wanted the images to be the star I kept the background very simple.  
I used Mowed Lawn Oxide Ink on the top and bottom of the front panel, then ruled a black line to keep the edge tidy.  
Coloured the images up and cut them all out and played with placement until I was happy.
I used my Word Document to print the sentiment.  I downloaded a free font from DaFont.  
The Wild Breath Of Zelda font.  
Fitted in perfect for the theme.
Thank you so much for popping by.
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...