Friday, February 10, 2023

Sketch Saturday #719

 

That time again.  Let us get our mojo on with 

Sketch Saturday

Here is this weeks sketch 

And the optional twist this time is
use an old stamp. 
So maybe a set you have not played with in a very long time?  I know I am guilty of set neglect...hehe


Spoiler!  I did not use an old set.  I actually used a brand newie.  This is a digital image I bought from Amanda Jayne's Etsy shop.  It is a  Quokka (a very cute Aussie animal). 
The bundle had 27 gorgeous little images with a different theme to each.  This one suited this time of year so I went for it. 
The gum leaves in the background are an old stamp from Uniquely Creative.  As is the little gum leaf branch to the left, which replaces the 3 stripes.  
I kept the heart on the right but omitted the bow and the scallop at the bottom of the sketch.  I used red for the dirt under his feet as we have some of the most beautiful colours to choose from here in Oz.  
Our sporting colours used to be green and gold so I stuck with those for the Easter Eggs.  
Thank you for joining me today and hope to see you playing along with us and sharing your creations. 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...