Saturday, September 11, 2021

SS #677

 


Sketch Saturday time again! Here is our sketch for this week. 


You will notice in my project I omitted the horizontal piece and the bow.  I just felt they did not go with my project.  

I like the simplicity of this one. It allows the character to really pop.  
I did add another rectangle panel behind the character as I didn't like only 4.  The 5th one finishes it off nicely.  If you are into this kind of theme or any fandom, you can find some awesome products at 
Don't forget to play along and also check out what else the other DT members have done.  
Happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...