Friday, September 3, 2021

#129 No Patterned Paper

 

Welcome to another great month of inspiration with the CCC Digi Creations challenge blog. 
This months sponsor is Star Jam Lines
I got the one of the cutest images ever.  





A year or two ago I bought some cute little clay clouds.  I finally found a use for  them other than for shaker cards.  This card is now  one of my favourites.  Baby cards seem to be my latest thing.  But then you can never have enough.  Our theme with this image was no patterned paper.  I love making these cards.  And using a soft blue fro the background was perfect.  
Don't forget to check out all the the other DT projects.  And do yourself a favour and check out Star Jam Lines images.  They are just gorgeous!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...