Saturday, September 4, 2021

Patch

 

\

My project for Digi Doodle Sturdios as a GDT is here again.  
I chose an a Christmas image to work with, as I am getting ahead for the silly season.  



Not your usual combination of colours for Christmas, but I am having fun doing things a little different of late. I started out with blue and silver then for some unknown reason I added pink.  Having done that the base card needed to be the same to make the blue pop.  The blue background is a mix of Broken China and a Navy Oxide (I cannot remember for the life of me and is hidden under all the rubble of craft supplies on my table...lol). I then spritzed water onto the blue background and used paper towel to remove to leave lighter blue patches. 
I did not use a die for the polaroid picture.  I just eyeballed it and used my trusty metal ruler and pen knife.  Sometimes you don't need the real thing.  
A little hard to see in the picture but I did pop the polaroid and then the baubles in the corners.  Adds some dimension to the card front. 
Thank you so much for popping by.  I hope you like my project.  
Happy crafting!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...