Tuesday, August 31, 2021

APTTC September

 


It is A Perfect Time to Craft blog challenge again.  This month we have a new sponsor 
She has some awesome images to choose from.  I got to play with 


I really mixed it up.  I used a MFT stencil, Lotus flowers are from a Waffle Flower set (that is many moons old) Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Oxide inks as well as Copic markers to colour Jasmine in.  
It really was an easy project to do.  It just fell together. And I really wanted the digital image to be the stand out feature as that is who we are promoting this month.  
Big thank you to Beat Paper for allowing us to us her images.  I have bought several of them in the past and I have to say there will be plenty more in my cart very soon. 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...