Friday, August 13, 2021

#673

 


Sketch Saturday time again.  This weeks sketch is


And this week I finally played with my favourite set (right now) from



Motel Friends is the set I am talking about.  Great card for the LGBTQIA+ community as this character is part of it.  
I kept the colour scheme very simple as he only dresses in black and white 99% of the time. 
I add a little bling with the glimmer strip under the diagonal panel and then punched some of that as well for the dots.  
The flower was replaced with the wine bottle with the sentiment.  
Don't forget to play along with us and check out the other DT projects while there.  
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...