Tuesday, August 17, 2021

#503




Stampers Delight are our sponsor this week over at Penny's
My image is the just the cutest! 

                                                                   Anime Believe In Yourself



I had fun playing with this one.  Not only using an anime type image but the colour combo's on this one.  I love them!!  Granny Apple Green and Rich Razzleberry, both from Stampin'Up.  
I even done an ombre hair style for this little lady.  My daughter is jealous.  She wants her hair so badly...lol.  
Don't forget to check out all the other DT members blogs for their awesome projects, and pop on over to Stampers Delight for all your digital images.  
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...