Friday, November 29, 2019

Mass Production Friendly


Fancy Fold or Mass Production Friendly
Welcome to another creative week of Christmas Inspiration.

This week as mentioned above it is a Fancy fold or mass production friendly project.  And as you know I love my pop up boxes.  And living in Australia we have a hard time finding some great Aussie themed Christmas cards.  We don't have snow here, we have sweat and sun...lol.
Uniquely Creative have some great stamps (with matching dies if you need) of some cute critters.  I received a request to make an Aussie themed pop up.  And this is what I came up with.


And a closer view.


This will definitely be in my stall for the Christmas of 2020.  I just love these images.

Blogs

Linda Van Wely

Tanya Boser

Lynnea Hollendonner

Marcia Caradinta

Charlet Brooks Mallett
'
Instagram

Maria Willis

Adam Karle

Linda Van Wely

Marcia Caradinta

Charlet Brooks Millatt

Tanya Boser

Youtube

Lynnea Hollendonner

Check out these fellow crafters and their awesome creations.



3 comments:

  1. I bet it is challenging to create an Aussie Christmas theme! Lots of green seems to be the key ;) Love those kangaroos, which are perfect in a pop up card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are absolutely amazing. FANCY FOLD for the win. Perfect set for this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Australian themed pop up cards!! They are so much fun! I can imagine it is a bit hard to find fun Christmas in the sun stamps, in Europe we all imagine Christmas white, all though I would love to have sun, lol! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...