Monday, July 30, 2018

Panda Chillin'

Hi everyone.  I have had a week off since I done a stall at our local Pop Culture festival.  And wasn't that a hoot!  I am seriously still riding on the high.  I had the best time.  I will share more from that later on down the track.  
I am here to share my latest card using a digi image from Heartcraft Paper. 
And who doesn't love Panda's!  They are so big, fluffy and so soft you just want to cuddle them.  

This image is Panda Chillin' I reckon he looks just that.  Just wish I had time to lay around like that, then again who wouldn't!

I printed out the size I needed.  Coloured it using copic markers.  

Panda C9 C7 C3 T1
Grass G94 G99
and sky was BG0000  you know the one with all the 0000000's lol.

Circle die cut Panda out, stamped a sentiment out using MFT stamps, cut it out leaving a white outline.  Stamped some bamboo with versamark on the SU Old Olive cardstock.  Popped circle and sentiments on using foam tape, then added some black and white twine.  Popped the green panel with all added to the right hand side of a white card front and adhered some glossy accents I had prepared earlier to the left.  And Presto!  Here is the final result.  


I love the black and white theme with the pop of green.  I love simple looking cards and this one is just that.  Thanks for looking.  Till next time......
























No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...