Friday, July 27, 2018

Beth Duff July Release

Hi all and welcome to Beth Duffs designs Summer release.  
Today I am showcasing the set Adventures Abroad - Australia


I used my Uniquely Creative grid die to make the base of my front.  I sponged Distress Oxide Lemonade and Spruce on the front to add Aussie colours.    Then stamped most of the images onto the little square cutouts.  Coloured with my copic markers.  Split the bridge over 2 squares as it was too big for one.  Die cut out a heart and added it to the middle. I love the word "Australia "in this set.  I can see me using this a fair bit since this is where I live  And now for the reveal.  


And I had to use this paper from Kaisercraft as it is distinctly Australian bark colours.  


We are so happy you joined us for Beth Duf Desgns's Summer release blog hop! These sets are so fun and we can't wait to see what is on your must have list. Please join us and visit each page in the hop. By leaving a comment on each of the blog posts you will automatically entered to win a coupon for 15 % your purchase on our site! This contest is open to both US and Int'l fans. Thank you so much for joining us, and make sure you join us on Facebook to share your own projects and see what else our team comes up with!

Any questions please let me know -







Tania Cordie (you are here!)









TIll next time......






















1 comment:

  1. Cute idea to use all the stamps on a card. They you don't have to decide which one to leave out!

    ReplyDelete

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...