Monday, July 4, 2022

Buster St Bernard Christmas Puppy

Time again,to share my Guest DT project. 
This month I chose to use the cute little image of

Getting my Christmas on once again.  This time I went for a full rainbow line up!


So not your normal colour combo's for Christmas but I think that that is half the fun of these.  
Looking at the line up I really think pink is missing.  Not a rainbow colour but still would have looked great.  
These are awesome to encourage young kids to read over the Christmas break.  They get to choose their favourite colour and use it everyday.  Win, win!  
And as an added bonus, as this image is a digital one you can resize it for anything.  So you could put it on a notebook front or sketch book for the kids to use along side their summer/ winder reading (depending on what hemisphere you are in!).  
I used watercolour paper with distress oxide to do the backgrounds.  I coloured the images with copic markers and then fussy cut them out and adhered to the paper.  
Thank you for joining me today.  
Happy crafting!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...