Saturday, July 30, 2022

#706

 


Been a good while since I have played along with one of our sketches.  
I have been so busy with prep for our local Pop Culture event that I fell away from here. 

Well I am back!  And this was a great sketch to step back with. 

#706
And here is my interpretation. 


I went straight to a set that at least 5 characters in it.  
Two sets actually.  Pick and chose who to use. 
and 
From 

I even consulted my youngest daughter on which characters to colour for this one.  So it was a family effort.  
I am still working through all my sets and the colour codes with my Copics.  I will share, just want to get a few more done before taking photo's to share. 
Don't forget to play along with us. We have fun looking at all the entries. 
Happy crafting.










No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...