Wednesday, June 15, 2022

"Who" is having fun?

 "Who" is having fun?

ME!!!

I am currently prepping for our local Popfest at the local high school..  The students run this event as part of their course and are marked accordingly.  So I liked to think that I am helping them in my own little way by having my stall.  

Here is a set of bookmarks I made using 2 of my favourite Kindred Stamp sets. 

It's About Time

I Need More Space


Love making bookmarks.  Some people have no need for a card but a bookmark can always come in handy.  
I will have pop up cards, normal cards, and notebooks plus a new item I am stocking that is a show surprise.  
I will show more of my sets as I make them.  So thanks for stopping by.  
Popfest is July 16 & 17
Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...