Friday, June 3, 2022

Sketch Saturday #702

 


time again. I have not done the last couple of challenges as life got in the way, but hopefully now I can keep up with the challenges each fortnight.  
Love this weeks sketch. 


And here is my take on it!

Now you need to have a little think about this one.  It could either be the same actor plays both characters, before and after his trouble time of life OR it could be black and white, where movies first started to the full blown colour and special effects of today.  Take your pick!
Also the sentiment is one I made in my Word program.  The Broadway font for the left character and then the Avengers font for the right character.  
The paper in the background is a poppy crafts one. Adds a real nice contrasting background.  
As simple as this card is, I really like it.  I added the 2 embellishments, top left, of the left character.  I coloured the gems in read to balance the images out.  
The images came from Kindred Stamps, Golden Age but the right one is from a limited edition set.  Once a year or so, they sometimes pull them out for a vault release.  Just keep your eyes open.  
Thank you for dropping in on my little corner of the net.  
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...