Friday, March 25, 2022

Malibu Raine Dolphin

 

Hello to you wherever you are.  I am back to share a project I have done for
and the image I am using is 

I started by printing the image onto a piece of card that fits on the front of card.  Next I sponged on some Tumbled Glass oxide ink. Not on the whole front just mainly behind the image used and to the bottom right corner.  I grabbed a background die and cute out it out of white cardstock to add over the front panel just to add some texture and a little something extra this project. 
I did go over the splashes with some copic marker to help them stand out.  I had printed an extra dolphin the exact same size as the previous one, coloured him and fussy cut him out and popped him on the front with foam tape.  Add in some flowers and leaves in the corner for some decoration and lastly added my sentiment.
Thank you for popping by my little corner of cyberspace.  Until next time....
Happy crafting!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...