Tuesday, March 29, 2022

#518

 

is here with a whole new lot of inspiration for you.
One of our sponsors is 


and the image I am using today is 


Not only do you use digi's on cards but you can add them to tags just like this one.  I was going to do a series of bookmarks but time got the better of me this week.  
I firstly print it onto a piece of paper fed through the back of my printer.  Then I temporarily tape my tag over the image in the position I need it to be.  Then run it through the printer again as it will print it in the exact same spot.  
I coloured the image in with my copics, and stamped a sentiment onto it (would be great for Mother's Day!)  Added a few gems and used a similar coloured cardstock to the back to bring the colour out in the flower.  The pink I used in the flower I coloured the edges of my metallic silver ribbon so it finishes the tag off nicely.  
You could even add the tag, as is, to the front of a card if you liked.  Maybe a little subtle patterned paper behind it and t would like really nice!  
Thank you to Fred She Said for sponsoring us over at Penny's this challenge.  Without our sponsors we would not be making our projects.  
Happy crafting!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...