Friday, February 25, 2022

David's Paper Hearts

 


I am back with my project for Digi Doodle Studios
using the digital image

I am still making Mother's Day cards and this one is included in that collection.  
Similar to a previous post this project has a simple colour scheme.  
I am sure this image may have been intended for Valentine's Day, but me over here thought it would be perfect for any young man to give to his mum.  


He is such a handsome lad.  And that puppy hiding behind his leg is so cute!  Rather than just red hearts I also added some purple ones to break it up a little.  The black and white background allows all the red and the digi image to really pop!  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Don't forget you can join the Digi Doodle Studio's Facebook page for more inspiration from the design team and from fans of DDS as well.  
Happycrafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...