Friday, February 11, 2022

#694

 



Sketch Saturday time again!
Currently I am gearing up for Mother's Day.  Going to celebrate it in a big way.  
Here is this challenge's sketch.


I just love red on a black and white background.  It seems to make the colour pop! So I have used it on this project. 


I find the leafy green softens the overall look just a little bit.  I used SU Blessings of Home stamp and matching die.  The sentiment is from SU Flowering Tulips set.  I reckon you could do this in Bermuda Bay (teal) and even purple would look great too! 
Don't forget to play along with us.  It is a simple sketch but with so many different looks. 
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...