Sunday, December 5, 2021

Peyton's Painted Eggs

 


I am back with my GDT project this month with 

Our theme is Christmas (of course) and I chose to do something a little different with



This is obviously not your run of the mill Christmas image.  And I really wanted to play with this fellow so much as he is just adorable with all his painting mess.  
Very easy to switch up this non traditional image, just add the right colours and the perfect sentiment. Hard to tell in the photo but I did add gold wink of stella to the gold paint to make it shine.  Just wish glitter photographed better.  
Thank you for "hopping" by and visiting my corner of the web.  
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...