Thursday, December 9, 2021

Cloud 9 Release


Welcome to my first blog hop with Digi Doodle Studios
This is their Cloud 9 release!
I was lucky enough to get this cutie!


And all I could see were clouds and rainbows.  I made a pop up card (just for something different...lol) and went sky blue to make the clouds and images pop!


The sentiment could not be anything other than rainbow colours to match the die cut behind our little angel.  
I even cut out the butterfly and attached him so it looks like he is flying right beside out little man. 




PRIZES!



To celebrate Digi Doodle Studios "Cloud 9" Digi Stamp Collection, we will be giving away PRIZES the Lucky Winners:

  • ONE $25.00 Gift Card 
  • ONE $15.00 Gift Cards
  • ONE FREE Digi Stamp to THREE Lucky Winners

**Gift Cards only Valid in Digi Doodle Studios**

Here's How to WIN:

Just leave a comment on each of our Designer's Blogs (list below) by 12/16/21 for a chance to win!

**We will choose 5 random winners from the comments left on each Hop Stop and announce the winners on 12/18/21 on the DDS Blog!

Enjoy the inspiration and Good Luck Everyone!

Your next Designer Hop Stop is                            Vannessa Hasty




Digi Doodle Studios Blog

Dina Gerner

Catrin Goodwin

Judy Ellender VanZandt

Meghan Kennihan

Helen van der Gaag

Patsy Long

Helene Siermans Peterson

Kitty Kit

Fikreta Posavec

Melissa Goodman

Tania Cordie (you are here!!!)

Vannessa Hasty

Helen Nile

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have enjoyed all the projects, and don't forget to keep on going as there are still a couple more to go!

Happycrafting!






 

15 comments:

  1. Your pop-up card is wonderful, as is that sweet Theo and the rainbow!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an awesome card! So bright and fun. Most everyone else on the hop did pretty pastels, I like that you did the brights! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. Yes I love the bright's too. They just pop with this card.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the construction and the way it makes the image pop.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - WONDERFUL card!

    LOVE your image and colouring, ADORE your design, it's a RAINBOW of AWESOMENESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love box cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cuuuuuute! I always love these pop-up box cards! The image is gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

#746

  Sketch Saturday time again.   I thought I might do a male card for this sketch. This is a set I bought but have never used.  My aim this ...