Saturday, November 6, 2021

Chipper Tweets Winter Christmas Tag

 


Welcome to another great Digi Doodle Studio's inspirational project. 
This months theme for me is Christmas.  I got to choose a really cute little fellow

Once again I did not go with traditional colours.  Pink, purple and gray for the win! Lol
 


Using my copics I coloured the image.  
Pinks R89 R85 R83 R81
Purples V09 V17 V15 V12
Greys C5 C3 C1
Brown was E27
Beak was YR23 YR21 YR20
Background B00
I hand drew the border twice to get the little overlaps.  After I took this photo I coloured the little closed in bits with V15.  If I get a chance I will take another photo and add it in.  It really does finish it off nicely. 
I didn't go for a bright orange for the beak as I did not want it to stand out.  The next photo if you look closely shows I added in some wink of stella to the hat and leaves.  It is such a shame it is hard to photograph that shimmer as a whole when looking at the card.  


The really cool thing about this image is you can add your own favourite sentiment in the little tag he has hanging underneath him.  Mine came from a Stampin'Up set I have.  "Frosted Gingerbread"
Throw on a few gems and BAM!  You have an awesome Christmas project.  
Thank you so much for popping in and visiting my little corner of the web.  
Until next time, happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...