Wednesday, November 3, 2021

#131 Christmas/Winter

It is CCC Digi Creations time again.  This month we do not have a sponsor so we could freestyle our projects to suit. There is a theme though, "Christmas/Winter" , and from my project you can tell what I chose. 


I have been making Christmas projects all year and have a ton of paper so I wanted to make something that would use some of my stash.  This was perfect.  With a piece of cardstock with 2 panels die cut out I popped this up using foam mounts. 
Coloured in some images from MFT and Paper Smooches.  Diecut these out and added them as you see in the photo.  The sentiment was from a Tim Holtz set from last year.  But the person receiving it does not know this.  Hehe. 
Please don't forget to check out the other DT inspirations and if you get a chance to, play along! 
Happy crafting.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...