Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Santa Gnome

 Happy Christmas in July!!!

That's right.  I am getting in early this year folks.  No rest for the wicked when there is crafting to be had.

My mission this year was to try and stay ahead of the game when it came to Christmas cards.  And so far, a huge tick for me!  

Today I am sharing a fairly simple card but it looks so good.  I used 

Santa Gnome

from Digi Doodle Studios. 

I made a full sized card using only the Santa image. 

Love the rich reds with the green plant behind him.  And having this digital image means I can resize him as large or as small as I like.  I reckon he would look great on my Christmas display in my stall.  What do you reckon?

I even popped the holly by printing an extra one to colour and add on for a little dimensional fun.


I even put his pants on inside the card....hehe.  


And I add wink of stella to all cuffs and the fluff around his hat and pom pom.  Hard to tell in the photo but I did try my best....lol. 
Thank you for dropping by and having a look at my project today.  I hope you are doing your best to prepare for the silly season. 
Happy crafing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...