Saturday, July 31, 2021

#671




Welcome to another great week of inspiration from our Sketch Saturday DT. 



We are lucky enough this week to scan the archives for a sketch to play with. I found mine from 2019.


Now I know I do not have any baby cards in my stash, so I though this sketch would be perfect for that.  I sued the Koala from Star Jam Lines Digital shop on Etsy. 



Works perfect for both colour schemes.  And I am thinking of even doing a green version so I can have a gender neutral card incase I run out of one of the colours.  Win, win! 
The dot patterned paper is from the new Stampin'Up Sale a Bration catalogue.  You can never have enough of black and white papers as any colour can be used with them. 
This is an image I honestly have been hanging out to use.  Being an Aussie, I love when I can find cute Aussie animal images.  
Stay safe and happy crafting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...