Friday, May 7, 2021

#659


Today's sketch is
Now I did a little something different with mine.  I omitted the smaller circle for a sentiment instead. 


And the flourish is 2 light sabers instead.  The random dots I would class the galaxy behind them as that.  
The stamp set used is Galactic Fighters from Kindred Stamps March release.  There were 2 sets released in this them that month.  The other is Galactic Sidekicks
This month they released another 2
and
Over the next week or so (definitely the or so going by my work load) I will be doing the colour combo's for this set.  I am aiming to do one or two sets every week after that.  Fingers crossed!
Happy crafting!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...