Sunday, May 9, 2021

#15 Beach

 

This weeks theme is Beach.  



Revising with slight changes of an old favourite of mine for this theme.  I made this for a class I was having and I had 4 examples to sell in my stall.  As it is very them neutral for a male card it sold out very quickly.  If the man in your life does not have a hobby other than campning and fishing, then this card would be perfect.  A classic keep it simple card, the often do make for the best cards.
All the items used here are Stampin' Up.  
Even the background has the pebble/sandy feel to it.  I had to put a white background behind the watermark as it  just got lost in those little stones.  
Just looking at this fellow, I can almost hear those waves crashing.  
Don't forget to play along with us over at Make the Cards Challenge for your chance to Guest DT with us!
Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine card and yep ... would fit just about any masculine occasion! GREAT job teamie ... LOVE IT! (he sure looks relaxed! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, love the fabulous color scheme! I can see why this card sells out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude looks all kinds of chill! Perfect beachy card for the guys! Jill MTCC

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...