Friday, December 18, 2020

Festival Of Christmas - Quick and Simple



Welcome back for some more Christmas inspiration.  
This weeks theme is as the heading says Quick and Simple. 
I have done 2 examples of this.  Same design, just in 2 different colour combo's. 

I am a traditional coloured girl, but this year I have really fallen for the blue and silver combo. 



Very simple yet very cute.  Simply stamp a background stamp on the front.  I used the MFT set Secret Santa.  The sentiment is from The Ton.  Bold, yet elegant.  The baubles hanging from sentiment are from the MFT Holiday Penguin set (I have used this set so much.  Definitely got my moneys worth with this one).
Through on a couple of gems and voila!  Not much to it but perfect for the occasion.  
Join again for next week as it is our last project for this Festival Of Christmas event.  
Until then...happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...