Thursday, December 24, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - December Edition





Back for our last share of the year.  Phew!  What a big year this was.  A project for each 25th of the month (so 12 projects) plus our different themes throughout the year and finishing off with a handful more of Christmas inspiration.  
I don't know about you but I have found with all that has gone on this year more and more people have been sending cards this year.  which for us card makers is an awesome.  This project was actually inspired by a customer of mine.  She is 93 and still loving life.  She absolutely loves frogs.  And her carer asked me to make it for her.  I just loved how it turned off. 


These are an old digital frog set I had from my Craftin Desert Diva days.  The santa hats are a random clip art I found on the internet that I coloured and cut out.  These little amphibians fit perfectly with the Christmas colours.  Hoppy, hoppy Chirstmas! 
Not sure I will get a chance to share any more projects before the new year as I have taken a little time off from the craftroom to spend time with family. 
We also have some other participants with us this week.  Please check out the links for their awesome projects. 



 If I don't then Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all and may 2021 bring you lots of creative time, good health and brighter days. Take care. 




2 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas Box Card design! I LOVE frogs and this group with their Santa hats is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - December 2020!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...