Thursday, November 26, 2020

Festival of Christmas 2020- All Out Christmas




Here we are.  On the countdown till that jolly, red dressed fellow visits once again.  
I am up to date well and truly on my card making (makes a change) but I really should hurry up and organize presents.  Nothing like leaving it till the last minute.  Hehe. 

Today I am sharing a pop up card I made using MFT Holiday Penguins.  
This is one of those sets that at first glance you just know you can make it into a pop up.  











Usually this is where I share the links to others blogs but this week was not a good week for most to join in.  Life just got in the way.  Fingers crossed we will have more participants in the weeks ahead.  Have yourselves a great weekend. 
Happy crafting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...