Friday, November 20, 2020

#637

 Is it just me> Is anyone else getting excited for Christmas?  

Playing along with blog hops is a great way to fill your stash very quickly.  And this year I have made more Christmas cards than ever before.  

It is 

Sketch Saturday

 time again.  Obviously, Christmas, was my theme for this one. 


I used 2 MFT Christmas sets for this one.  
Secret Santa and Holiday Penguins


You will notice in the next few weeks just how much I have used these penguins.  Seriously cannot get enough of them.  
I did remove the flourish element on this one.  I found with the images I used I did not need it.  Also the sentiment has been placed in the center instead of off to the side.  Otherwise I stuck to the original sketch.  
There could be some fun leading up to Christmas so stay tuned. 
Happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...